FCT Minutes of Meetings
Meetings are now being held the second Tuesday of every month, 7.30pm in Achmore Hall - anyone welcome
To view latest Minutes October click here
For previous minutes of meeting click here to enter Library
FERNAIG COMMUNITY TRUST
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (AGM)
7.30pm, Tuesday 12 December 2017
Achmore Village Hall
- Adoption of Minutes of AGM, 13 December 2016
- Chair’s Report
- Company Secretary’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report & Draft Accounts
- Appointment of Auditor
- Any Motions to be Proposed
- Election of Directors
(1) Any motions to be proposed should be submitted to the Company Secretary (Lizzie Bird, Dunbeag, Stromeferry, IV53 8UJ) seven days in advance of the meeting.
(2) The status of the current Board of Directors (8 Members):
Remaining in Place : Georgie Grimson, Lizzie Bird
Standing down by rotation, but available for re-election: Neil MacRae, Duncan Gibson, Colin McAndrew and Roddy MacPherson. Dave Mockett is also standing down but sadly, due to work commitments, is unavailable for re-election.
The Trust is also anxious to recruit two new Board member and nominations are welcome.
One nomination has been received from Martin Irving, who was co-opted onto the Trust during 2016. Any further Nominations should be submitted in writing to the Company Secretary, as above, prior to the meeting.
A Minimum of 6 Members present is required as a quorum for the AGM to take place.
For Draft 2016 AGM Minutes click here
Fernaig Community Trust and Forest Commision Scotland
We hold regular meetings with FCS and our local FC contact, Bruce Taylor.