FERNAIG COMMUNITY TRUST
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (AGM)
7.30pm, Tuesday 12 December 2017
Achmore Village Hall
- Adoption of Minutes of AGM, 13 December 2016
- Chair’s Report
- Company Secretary’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report & Draft Accounts
- Appointment of Auditor
- Any Motions to be Proposed
- Election of Directors
(1) Any motions to be proposed should be submitted to the Company Secretary (Lizzie Bird, Dunbeag, Stromeferry, IV53 8UJ) seven days in advance of the meeting.
(2) The status of the current Board of Directors (8 Members):
Remaining in Place : Georgie Grimson, Lizzie Bird
Standing down by rotation, but available for re-election: Neil MacRae, Duncan Gibson, Colin McAndrew and Roddy MacPherson. Dave Mockett is also standing down but sadly, due to work commitments, is unavailable for re-election.
The Trust is also anxious to recruit two new Board member and nominations are welcome.
One nomination has been received from Martin Irving, who was co-opted onto the Trust during 2016. Any further Nominations should be submitted in writing to the Company Secretary, as above, prior to the meeting.
A Minimum of 6 Members present is required as a quorum for the AGM to take place.
For Draft 2016 AGM Minutes click here
Hall Garden - tidy ups
With everyone being busy and trying to co-ordinate one day for a Hall gardens tidy up, the best option would appear to be doing this work on an ad-hoc basis so........
If you have some spare time and are willing to spend a little time in the Hall garden perhaps with another person to chivvy you along and have a blether with, your help would be much appreciated