Get your free website from Spanglefish

The Current Community Council was elected in November 2019 and the current and co-opted members are:-

Gill Harrington - Chair

Dawn Lupton - Treasurer

Mary MacBeth - Secretary

Neil MacRae

Kath Smith

Mhairi Macrae

Ann Gillespie

For the draft minutes of the latest meeting click here

For previous months approved minutes, please select the year and month

For the draft minutes of the AGM click here
For the latest annual accounts click here
For the chairman's report click here

For previous years AGMs approved minutes and accounts, please select the year and document

The Highland Council notes that residents should report issues directly to them by calling The Highland Council’s Call Centre on 01349 886606, by visiting Dingwall Service Point or via www.highland.gov.uk/report

In all cases, you will be given a reference number.  The Highland Council also appreciate photos showing the actual problem.

Streetlight faults can be reported via https://www.highland.gov.uk/info/20005/roads_and_pavements/110/street_lighting_and_traffic_signals  You will need to provide the reference number on the streetlight column. 

Potholes can be reported directly via The Highland Council website - https://www.highland.gov.uk/info/20005/roads_and_pavements/96/road_faults 

Bulky uplift information -   https://www.highland.gov.uk/info/1063/rubbish_-_household_waste/132/dispose_of_large_household_items

Illegal dumping can be reported via https://www.highland.gov.uk/info/1054/rubbish_and_recycling/89/litter_and_fly-tipping

Highland Council winter roads policy can be viewed at -  www.highland.gov.uk/info/20005/roads_and_pavements/107/winter_road_maintenance 

Wandering dogs – picture needed and then it needs to be sent to - https://www.highland.gov.uk/info/1211/animal_welfare_and_pest_control/472/dog_control/2 

Dog fouling – picture needed and then it needs to be sent to - https://www.highland.gov.uk/info/1330/street_care_and_cleaning/473/dog_fouling

In both cases, anonymous reports will not be accepted. 

Noisy neighbours - https://www.highland.gov.uk/info/1281/pollution/74/reporting_noise  BUT anonymous reports will not be looked into.

For details of national ongoing roadworks use the following link:-
For other documents
See the library pages
sitemap | cookie policy | privacy policy | accessibility statement